Pros and cons
- Unique retro design
- Large battery capacity (up to 60 km range)
- 20 inch Super73 LZRD tires
- The Super73 app
- No helmet requirement, driver's license or license plate registration required
- The bike pedals heavily when the battery is empty
Sporty retro design
The Super73 ZX Ron Burgundy is a powerful e-bike with sport-cruiser looks. The bike is street-legal and does not require a helmet, license or registration. De ZX is powered by the 1350W motor which is limited to 250W. This allows the bike to reach the top speed of 25 km/h within seconds. It is possible to unlimit the motor power but this is at own risk and we suggest to check the local laws. The Super73 ZX has an ultra-modern 615Wh battery which can drive up to 60 km on a full battery. The range depends on several factors like the speed and rider's weight.
Cross between sport cruiser and electric bike
The design of the Super73 is a mix between a sport-cruiser and electric bicycle. The frame is made of rust-resistant aluminum. The frame is available in one size and designed for people between 150-200 cm tall.
The Super73 ZX comes standard with extended seat so you can take someone. The e-bike has a headlight and taillight which have good visibility in the dark. The ZX also features the new 20-inch LZRD tires which guarantee a comfortable ride on different surfaces.
Connect to the Super73 app
The new generation of Super73 e-bikes can be connected with the Super73 app. In this app you can set different speed settings and read the parameters. You can also use the app to perform the latest firmware updates to keep your bike always up-to-date.
Make your Super73 ZX complete
There are many different accessories available for the Super73 ZX that make it easier and more comfortable to use. For example, you want to be able to safely leave your bicycle with peace of mind. There are various locks available for this purpose, which ensure that you can safely leave your bicycle behind and that the chance of your bicycle being stolen is small. There are also various phone holders available for your bicycle. You can easily and quickly attach the phone holders on the handlebar of your bicycle. This way you can navigate and drive at the same time.
* In the European Union, the ZG, ZX, S2 and RX models of Super73 are available. These models have pedal assistance and are therefore certified as electric bicycles. It is possible to install a throttle on these models, but this is at your own risk. The throttle makes that the speed limitation is removed and because of this, the Super73 ZX can reach a top speed of 50 km/h. The pedal assistance remains present after mounting the throttle, so you can continue to ride with pedal assistance. Mounting a throttle is not allowed everywhere, so it is important to check your local legislation.
- User manual
Our customer service is ready to answer your question about the Super73 ZX Ron Burgundy.
Nothing is more annoying than damage from an accident or theft. Insure your vehicle and hit the road without any worries.