Exchange & return
Frequently asked questions
Do you want to exchange your product? No problem. Fill in the return form and indicate which product you want to exchange. After receiving the product, we will send you the replacement product. If it is cheaper, we will transfer the remaining amount and if it is more expensive, you will receive an invoice from us for the remaining amount.
Cheaper product: you will receive the remaining amount within 3 working days after the product has been delivered to us.
More expensive product: you will receive an invoice from us for the remaining amount. As soon as we have received your payment, we will send the new product to you.
You have a cooling-off period of 30 days from the moment you receive the product. This means that your order must be returned within 30 days. You can also return the product in our store.
- You have a cooling-off period of 30 days. This means that your order must be returned within 30 days after you received it.
- The product must be in new condition, you may test the product as you would in a physical store.
- No attempt has been made to rectify any defect.
- The product must be in its original packaging.
- When purchasing a composite offer, the complete composition must be returned. For example, the hoverboard + free hoverkart offer.
- You can send it to our store
- You can return in our store
Send to our store
- Download our return form.
- Fill in the return form and add this with the invoice to the package.
- Put the product in the original packaging. Don't have these anymore? Then put it in a sturdy box with protection so that the chance of damage is as small as possible.
- Take the package to a post office near you. The shipping costs are for your own account. You are also responsible for damage or disappearance of the product. We recommend that you send it to us with a tracking number and keep the proof of shipment.
- As soon as the package has been delivered to us and the return has been approved, the purchase amount will be refunded. This will be done within 3 working days on the account with which you paid.
Return in our store
Return the item in our store and we will refund the purchase amount to the account you used for payment within 3 working days.
Preferably use the original packaging. Don't have these anymore? Then use a sturdy box so that the risk of damage is as small as possible. If the product is properly packed, you can take it to a local post office. Make sure that the shipping label is properly attached to the box and that you keep the proof of shipment.
If you want to return a product, the shipping costs are for your own account. You can find the costs for the return on the website of the carrier. You are responsible for the return and we recommend that you send the package with tracking number and keep the proof of shipment. It is also possible to return your order in our store.
You can also return the product in our store.
Your money will be refunded to the account you used for payment within 3 working days.
After your return has been received and approved, it takes 3 working days before the money is in your account.
If your product is broken or damaged, we can repair it for you. If you bought it from us and the defect occurred within 2 years, it may be covered by the warranty. For this, it must meet our warranty conditions. For warranty claims, please contact our customer service.
We offer two year warranty on manufacturing defects. Your invoice is the guarantee certificate and the invoice date is the effective date of the warranty period. It is a carry-in guarantee and that means that we ask you to return the defective product to us. This can be done by bringing or sending the product. The product will be repaired by us or by an external party. There is no warranty on parts that are subject to wear and tear such as tires, brake pads, bearings, drive belts and gears. The battery is also subject to wear and tear, but this is an exception with a six-month limited warranty. You are not entitled to warranty if one of the following conditions is determined:
- Damage caused by personal actions (for example: water damage, fall damage, pressure damage, impact damage and damage after stunts).
- Damage caused by incorrect use of the product.
- Tried to open or repair the product yourself.
- Parts changed or added that were not on by delivery.
- Damage caused by inadequate maintenance.
In the event of a warranty claim, contact our customer service.