The Super73 SG1 Army Green is no longer available, check out our alternatives.
Pros and cons
- Unique retro/motorcycle looks
- Powerful electric motor (within seconds at 25 km/h)
- Long battery range (up to 70 km)
- All-terrain tires with powerful hydraulic disc brakes
- No helmet, driver's license or license plate registration required
The Super73 SG1 Desert Tan is a powerful bike with retro motorbike looks. The Super73 is a mix between a motorbike and electric bike. What the Super73 SG1 makes so special is its strength, battery range and looks. Because of the powerful electric motor the Super73 reach within a few seconds the speed of 25 km/h. You can set different speed settings via the display so you can decide if you want a relax cruise or fast ride. An additional advantage is that there is no helmet, driver's license or license plate registration required for this e-motorbike. With the Super73 SG1 you can drive up to 70 km on a full battery and within 3-4 hours the battery is fully charged.
The SG1 is equipped with a bright retro headlight and tail light so you can see and be seen in the dark. The Super73 SG1 is the only model which is equipped with mudguards and that is perfect for when it rains or has rained. The Super73 has large all-terrain tires with powerful hydraulic disc brakes which allow you to cruise comfortably and you always know that you have good braking power. The Super73 is not only a road racer but also an all-round bike which you can take to anywhere and experience new adventures. This makes the Super73 not only an e-motorbike but also a lifestyle. A lifestyle that is characterized by freedom, adventure and fun.
* For the European Union only the ZG, SG and SG1 models of Super73 are available because it has pedal assistance and is therefore certified as electric bicycle. It is possible to mount the thumb throttle but then it is forbidden to drive on public roads. The thumb throttle will unlock the speed limit and increase the top speed to 33km/h. The pedal assistance remains present so you still can use it like a normal e-bike.
Our customer service is ready to answer your question about the Super73 SG1 Desert Tan.
Nothing is more annoying than damage from an accident or theft. Insure your vehicle and hit the road without any worries.